9th - 12th February 2020, Abuja
27th - 30th January 2019, Abuja
- The current administration’s seven (7) big wins programme for the Nigerian petroleum sector
- Legal and Regulatory Updates: Incentives for investment in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry
- Nigeria as an emerging Gas player: Prospects and opportunities
- The New America: How current and future policy shifts could potentially impact global petroleum markets
- Growth outlook and staying competitive after a global downturn. What lessons have we learnt?
- Improving operational excellence in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Sector.
- Enhancing collaborations for a better Industry and how Nigeria can remain attractive to foreign investment while improving success rates of indigenous business engagement
- Local Content and Environmental Issues: Nigeria’s response
- Opportunities in Nigeria’s Medium and Downstream sectors
- Opportunities in Nigeria’s upstream sector
- Maximising Nigeria’s Oil and Gas Potentials – Learning from the past, preparing for the future.